We all love spending time in our favorite outdoor space. And one of the most important parts of our outdoor relaxing and entertainment space is the seating. More specifically those comfortable outdoor cushions. Nobody likes to sit on a dirty looking seat and those cushions require maintenance to keep them looking fresh. Knowing how to clean patio cushions will add years to their life. While keeping your guests sitting comfortably.
If your getting ready for spring or putting your cushions away for the winter. Let’s look at the proper way to clean your outdoor cushions!
What you will need to clean your outdoor cushions:
How to Clean Outdoor Cushions – The Steps
1. First, take your bucket or bowl and mix your dish soap with warm water.
2. Then dampen one of the wash rags in the soapy water mix. And then use the rag to saturate both sides of the fabric. Gently rubbing as you go. You can can use as much of the soapy water mixture as you want or is needed.
3. Wait for the cushions to dry.
4. Now you are going to use the second wash rag and plain water to rinse the the patio cushions thoroughly. You want to get all of the soapy water mixture out of the fabric.
5. Wait for the cushions to dry.
6. Add your favorite fabric protections. (Optional)
If you want to save yourself some time and have your patio cushions professionally cleaned. Fabricare Center Cleaners offers Metro Atlanta residents access to free pickup & delivery for your patio cushions!
That’s right, contact us today for free pickup and delivery for all of your home good and dry cleaning needs!
Call today (770) 396-5325